update my phone

I am a mobile professional and an avid cellular phone user for five years. The entire duration of my mobile phone using years, I can say that I've made a very close personal relationship with my phone. We studied together, played games together and accomplished a lot of work together. I can't simply imagine a life without my cell phone. Can you?
My cell phone has all the basic features that any "advanced cell phone user" will need. That simply means that other than the usual call and text messaging features, I am also able to go online with my phone using my pre-installed mini-browser. Since internet is enabled in my phone, I am able to update my social networking status, send and receive online fax and send IM messages. More than that, my cell phone also acts as my personal digital assistant.
However, there are still a couple of features that I would have wanted my cell phone to have. Of course, it includes:
1. Wallet feature - I want my cell phone to act as my wallet so when I go shopping, all I need is a couple of change and my phone. No more credit cards or cash because my phone will do all the paying for me. All I have to do is swipe it on the terminal and toot! Everything is paid for.



2. Cell phone Key - this is something that I see in most hotels and very rarely on houses. Doors are locked using electronic cards and I would want my cell phone to do that for me as well. Again, everything will be accomplished when my phone is waved at the terminal.
3. Child Locator - there have been various companies who have used this service. Two cell phones, one for the adult and the other for the child. All you have to do is open up your phone's web browser and using GPS technology, locate where you child is in real time. This would really be very helpful especially for parents as kids nowadays also demand their own cell phone.
4. Glass Camera Lenses - I am really fond of taking pictures as I love to document myself. I take pictures of everything that I see even the foods that I eat in different places. However, while my phone boast of high megapixels and the pictures taken are crisp, it's nothing compared to pictures taken with real glass lenses. The video recording feature is also awful as most offers 320 x 420 resolution that although taken with a 2 megapixel camera, is still awful.
5. Retractable Earphones. It's pretty a lot of work to have to untangle your headset, connect it to your phone and plugging them to your ear. A retractable ear piece would have to be the perfect solution for individuals who either receives a lot of calls or is fond of using their headsets as music players.
6. Unlocked phones - this is a dilemma that is being experienced by a lot of people. For instance, if you buy a phone with Verizon, and after a year, you would want to unsubscribe to your previous mobile carrier and get another one using the same phone. The problem is, you still need to have your phone unlocked. Why can't this be the norm?
Tina L. Douglas writes about online fax and identity theft most of the time. It's because of her passion to save nature from danger and losing itself. For her, using online fax means a paperless environment and less hazard for nature.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...